Jump to main content. Jump to site search. Journals Books Databases. Search Advanced. Current Journals.
What does significant impact mean?
Archive Journals. All Journals. New Titles. Pick and Choose. Literature Updates. For Members. For Librarians. RSS Feeds. Chemistry World.
- A significant impact of host–guest stoichiometry on the extensibility of polyrotaxane gels.
- Monarch of Mulligans Bay.
- What is Ludwig?.
- Inklusion und Diversity Management in der Pädagogik (German Edition).
- What does significant impact mean?.
- significant impact in a sentence | Sentence examples by Cambridge Dictionary.
- In Research, What Does A "Significant Effect" Mean?;
- You are here.
- The significant impact of polydopamine on the catalytic performance of the carried Au nanoparticles.
- Class I Area Significant Impact Levels!
- Significant Impact Guidelines 1.1 - Matters of National Environmental Significance.
- Legal Help for all South Australians;
- Supplementary files!
- Examples of “significant impact”!
- "Significance" under NEPA | National Preservation Institute.
- Do It Now - Hypnosis to End Procrastination!
You have access to this article. Please wait while we load your content Something went wrong. Try again? Cited by. Back to tab navigation Download options Please wait The article was received on 28 Oct , accepted on 03 Dec and first published on 03 Dec If you are not the author of this article and you wish to reproduce material from it in a third party non-RSC publication you must formally request permission using Copyright Clearance Center. Go to our Instructions for using Copyright Clearance Center page for details.
Authors contributing to RSC publications journal articles, books or book chapters do not need to formally request permission to reproduce material contained in this article provided that the correct acknowledgement is given with the reproduced material. If the material has been adapted instead of reproduced from the original RSC publication "Reproduced from" can be substituted with "Adapted from". In all cases the Ref. XX is the XXth reference in the list of references. If you are the author of this article you do not need to formally request permission to reproduce figures, diagrams etc.
If you are the author of this article you still need to obtain permission to reproduce the whole article in a third party publication with the exception of reproduction of the whole article in a thesis or dissertation. Information about reproducing material from RSC articles with different licences is available on our Permission Requests page. Fetching data from CrossRef. This may take some time to load.
Jump to main content. Jump to site search. Journals Books Databases. Search Advanced.
Matters of National Environmental Significance - Significant Impact Guidelines
Current Journals. Archive Journals. All Journals. New Titles. Pick and Choose.
Literature Updates. For Members.
Books by Reid Hester
For Librarians. RSS Feeds. Chemistry World. Education in Chemistry. Open Access. Historical Collection.