- Top Authors.
- Middle game strategies - Chess Forums - pewahomaci.tk!
- BROTHERLY LOVE;
Your email address will not be published. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Practical Middlegame Techniques: 2nd Edition, 4th Printing
Sign up for this FREE email course and discover the 5 mistakes that may be holding you back. Published September 13, — pages. Additional information Weight 2. Reviews There are no reviews yet. Description Additional information Reviews 0 Description This book is aimed at the player who wants to improve his or her understanding of the most important middlegame concepts.
You might also like. Overall the book covers the topics often deemed the most important for success in the middlegame in chess: numerous unusual, original examples; beautiful tactical examples and themes; examples from Fischer, Spassky, Tal, Kasparov, and many other great players, as well Dr.
Practical Middlegame Techniques - Daniel Kopec, Danny Kopec, Rudy Blumenfeld - Google книги
Kopec himself. All important tactical themes are illustrated in Chapter 1. Chapter 2 covers very important themes related to pawn structures, including good structures, bad structures, and pawn structure methods. Finally, Chapter 3 covers important themes from real play illustrating how and when the conditions suggest that an attack on the King is appropriate.
- Sun Wars: Vitamin D & the History of a Man-Made Epidemic.
- Droit constitutionnel : Cours, cas pratiques et exercices corrigés (Cursus) (French Edition)!
- The Ultimate Guide To Witch Hazel: Everything You Need To Know About Witch Hazel Including 7 Home Recipes!
- Bestselling Series;
- Practical Middlegame Techniques!
- Practical Middlegame Techniques by Danny Kopec (, Paperback) for sale online | eBay?
- Chewing The Cud?
Practical Middlegame Techniques also covers in Chapters 1 and 2 the material in two of Dr. Chapter 3 is entirely original material.
It includes two spectacular postal games by Dr. Kopec spanning two years each and including two and three piece sacrifices. It also includes a spectacular win by Gary Kasparov over Boris Gelfand.