While darklings ransack the city, Ree and her friends will learn the depth of the gods manipulations. Unsure of who is really on their side, Ree must accept her destiny and assume the role of leader.
The stakes are higher than they've ever been. Death will reach for them from every shadowy corner. People will die, love will be tested, and the fate of the world will be decided--one way or the other. No more running.
One stop pertaining to books and more
No more hiding. The final battle is here. This series is amazing!
I'm totally in love with it, just finished immortal grave. OMG, I'm panicked right now! I need to know what happens!
What about the other 3 times she agreed to, what about rolond and Melanie! Paden and ree!?
- How to Achieve Sucess in 60 seconds.?
- A Forced Marriage.
- Nichole Chase: New Covers for the Dark Betrayal Trilogy!.
- Witch Sticker Ball (Sky Elves Book 2).
- Sawing the World in Half: Why Not to Murder Your Best Friend.
With a history that can be traced to the gods and goddesses from a different time, the novel is a wonderful Young Adult addition to any collection. The story is fast paced, with plenty of action and interaction, and a little romance to keep the heart a-flutter.
A great start to a new series. Mortal Obligation 2.
The Dark Betrayal Trilogy
Mortal Defiance 3. Great review, Sandy. Sounds like another super YA. Awesome review Sandy!!!
Vampires - Free Book Club
I love YA and this one sounds right down my alley!! You must be logged in to post a comment. Sounds like an interesting book. Will check it out.
- Days and Dreams Poems.
- Mortal Obligation (Dark Betrayal #1) by Nichole Chase-a review - The Reading CafeThe Reading Cafe?
- Cultivating the Arts in Education and Therapy!
- Editorial: Smashwords Edition!
- The Coast Guard reminds you.. Youre in command boat safely.
- Cookie Settings.
- BRETTLES OF BELPER.
Log in to Reply.