Intellectual Property Lawcards Commercial Law.
Nicholas Ryder. Unlocking Contract Law. Chris Turner. Commercial Lawcards Robert Franks. Introduction to Estimating for Construction.
International Construction Law Review
Brian Greenhalgh. Success In the Payroll Management Business. Vincent Gabriel. Roger Knowles. Setting Up a Limited Company. Mark Fairweather. Australian Commercial Law. Dilan Thampapillai. Beginning Contract Law. Nicola Monaghan. Kim Hills Spedding. A History of Auditing. Derek Matthews. Axel-Volkmar Jaeger. Contract Practice for Surveyors. Simon Birchall. Delay and Disruption in Construction Contracts. Andrew Burr.
Cornes and Lupton's Design Liability in the Construction Industry 5th ed. -ORCA
Contractual Procedures in the Construction Industry. Allan Ashworth. Bernard Kingston. IT Contracts and Dispute Management. Steven Baker.
Construction Contract Claims. Building Contract Claims. Construction Law. Jim Mason. Ellis Baker. Delay Analysis in Construction Contracts. John Keane. Susan Blake. Resource Management. Margaret Weaver. Peter Barnes. Michael Furmston. Douglas Smith. Architect's Legal Pocket Book. Matthew Cousins.
Brett M. Employee Competition. Paul Goulding QC. Consumer Sales Law. John Macleod. Construction Management of Healthcare Projects. Sanjiv Gokhale. Julian Bailey. Gail Kelley. A Guide to Copyright for Museums and Galleries. Anna Booy. The Business Rules.
- The Sun God is a Ham?
- National Resilience during War: Refining the Decision-Making Model!
- How to Coach a Woman: A refreshingly different guide to becoming an ethical and responsible coach.
- A Diamond in the Sky!
Jo Haigh. Building Conservation Contracts and Grant Aid.
- You may also be interested in....
- Die Fabel als Lesebuchtext in der Grundschule (German Edition).
- More titles to consider!
- Cornes and Lupton's Design Liability in the Construction Industry by Sarah Lupton | Waterstones.
- DESIGN LIABILITY: PROBLEMS WITH DEFINING EXTENT AND LEVEL.
- Wildy & Sons Ltd — The World’s Legal Bookshop Search Results for isbn: ''.
Ken Davey. Mistake and Non-Disclosure of Fact. The Expert Witness in Construction.
- Health Life Series MMQ to Persian (Japanese Edition)!
- فایل Cornes and Luptons Design Liability in the Construction Industry|دابلیو ایی.
- Navigation Bar.
- BE THE FIRST TO KNOW.
- Close Far Away.
- Joe Enters and The Imperfect Murder: Two One-Act Comedies.
- Legitimierung, Regulierung und Kontrolle von Lobbying bei der Europäischen Union (German Edition)!
Robert Horne. CCL Construction Consultants. Written for lawyers, architects, engineers, and contractors, the fifth edition of Design Liability in Construction will also serve as a useful text for masters level courses in engineering, surveying and construction law. Sarah Lupton has degrees in architecture and law, and has over 30 years' experience as a partner in the London-based architects' practice of Lupton Stellakis.
She lectures widely on subjects related to construction law, and is an arbitrator, adjudicator and expert witness. As well as this publication, she is the author of many books, including a series on standard form construction contracts. Click to read or download. See All Customer Reviews. Shop Textbooks. Read an excerpt of this book!
Add to Wishlist.
USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Temporarily Out of Stock Online Please check back later for updated availability. Overview Liability for the design of a building or structure is of fundamental concern to construction professionals, design-build contractors, specialist sub-contractors, and lawyers.