The results across the studies demonstrated strong convergence, revealing that mastery-approach, mastery-avoidance, and friendship-approach goals were positive predictors of instrumental help-seeking, whereas performance-avoidance and friendship-avoidance goals were negative predictors.
Log in to Wiley Online Library
View via Publisher. Save to Library. Create Alert. Similar Papers.
Help seeking in cooperative learning groups
Figures and Tables from this paper. Figures and Tables.
- Citations per year!
- Toward Tutoring Help Seeking.
- Navigation menu.
- Hammurabi Hammurabi (FICTION) (French Edition).
- Duplicate citations.
- LO di Roma: In tondo e senza fermarsi mai (Contromano) (Italian Edition)?
- Bestselling Series?
Citations Publications citing this paper. The contribution of achievement goal orientation to task-related classroom behaviour Victoria Bonnett.
Self-presentation motives in group-based physical activity: exploring predictors and outcomes Timothy Creswell Howle. Who helps whom? Investigating the development of adolescent prosocial relationships. References Publications referenced by this paper. Table of contents Contents: W.
McKeachie, Foreword. Karabenick, Introduction. Webb, M. Ing, N. Kersting, K.
- Understanding and facilitating self‐regulated help seeking.
- Imprisoned: The Capture of the Water Nymph (Monster Erotica).
- Charlotte Brontë and Her Circle.
- The Academic Face of Psychoanalysis: Papers in Philosophy, the Humanities, and the British Clinical Tradition.
- Submission » DergiPark?
Kempler, E. Volet, S.
Karabenick, Help Seeking in Cultural Context. Sandoval, F. Collins, B. Aleven, B.
McLaren, K. Rating details.
Help seeking in academic settings : goals, groups, and contexts - Bates College
Book ratings by Goodreads. Goodreads is the world's largest site for readers with over 50 million reviews. We're featuring millions of their reader ratings on our book pages to help you find your new favourite book. Close X.